User Content Policy
Why are these rules necessary?
Describely’s mission is to ensure that our content management system benefits our customers and their clients. With the use of artificial intelligence (AI) comes great responsibility, and we commit to ensuring it is used for the benefit of all, and to avoid enabling uses of AI that are harmful.
It is in the best interest of our customers that we ensure your Describely application functions as desired, while limiting the possibility of misuse or abuse. While we expect that the AI will mostly create benefits for our customers and their clients, it also creates safety concerns that are important to characterize and mitigate.
Describely will not support content creation that are found to cause (or are intended to cause) physical, emotional, or psychological harm to people, including but not limited to harassment, intentional deception, radicalization, astroturfing, or spam.
Any incidents of disallowed use cases will be automatically flagged by our content filter and prevent the copy from being created. Examples of disallowed and sensitive use cases will be defined below.
Disallowed Use Cases
Describely does not permit the usage of our AI for any of the following purposes. These examples are illustrative but not exhaustive; Describely reserves the right to terminate access for harmful content which are not listed at our sole discretion.
- Illegal Content (relative to California law)
- Child sexual abuse and exploitation, terrorist activities, illegal drugs or other unlawful activities.
- Violence and threats
- Actions that threaten, encourage, or incite violence or harm against anyone, directly or indirectly.
- NSFW content
- Sexually explicit material, pornography, gore, or miscellaneous shock content.
- Hateful, harassing content
- Promoting hatred or glorifying abuse against people based on characteristics like race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity.
- Profane language
- Including using vulgarities or swearing.
- Deceitful, fraudulent, intentionally misleading content
- Actions that could include catfishing, phishing, or creating/promoting harmful false claims about targeted individuals.
- Sending unsolicited email and messages or manipulating search engines.
- Misrepresenting AI-generated content as coming from a human
- Representing raw generations as coming from humans, using supervised generations with false identities, or a single person using generations with many identities that appear to be independent.
- Medical advice
- Prescribing medical advice, or giving a medical diagnosis.
Sensitive Use Cases
There are some instances of content generation that could be considered high-risk to some copywriting templates and lower risk to others. For example:
- Political content
- Religious content
- Erotic content
- Content about a protected class such as race or nationality
- Medical content
Because of the higher-risk nature of these specific topics they are allowed for most templates but will be treated as ‘Disallowed’ content for the following templates: Short Sales email template, Blog Ideas template, Blog Intros template, Blog Outline template, Blog Posts, and Article Writer.
Usages which appear to violate our guidelines should be reported immediately to Describely by contacting us at email@example.com.
Content which appears to be in violation of these rules will be automatically flagged for review. If a user is deemed to have violated our guidelines, they will receive an email outlining our response. Consequences for violating these guidelines include permanent bans from Describely, temporary suspensions, or written warnings. Repeated warnings may result in a ban or suspension.
If our team or system identifies any violation of our fair use policy, which includes rate limits by the minute and daily cap, on the unlimited plan, we will initially restrict access to the workspace and issue a warning. Should any team member engage in fair use policy abuse, they will be removed from the account.
For any instances of content that has been flagged as sensitive which you’d like to dispute can be reported at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, if you have any suggestions for improving our safety policy, please send those to email@example.com.